to your projects
Sunny Side of the Doc is committed to following and enhancing the development of all selected and/or winning projects - even after the marketplace event is over.
Based on a direct two-way dialogue, our team will always include you in the Projects Observatory journey, and provide you with a set of potential opportunities to:
- Provide us with updates and concrete results on your project's development via business meetings and direct calls;
- Use the official logo to highlight your participation in Sunny Side of the Doc/PiXii Festival;
- Share important information and best practices related to international co-production and distribution through interviews and case studies on our Blog;
- Promote your project’s big news and press releases through our global network and social media;
- Showcase your completed work to the international documentary community at Sunny Side of the Doc.
Les gardiens de la forêt (5 x docus 52 min) a documentary series produced by Muriel Barra (Lato Sensu Productions / Arte) will be available soon, discover the teaser.
Pitched at #SSD22, Aurora’s Sunrise will be shown in competition at the 21st International Film Festival and Forum on Human Rights in Geneva from March 10th to March 15th.
Running from 24-30 March, the East Doc Platform has announced its full programme. Liberation Diaries, directed by Matteo Parisini – special prize – institute of documentary film at sunny side of the doc 2022, is on the shortlist.