Doc Services, a one-person SARL with a capital of €53,357.16, 4 PL BERNARD MOITESSIER 17000 LA ROCHELLE, registered with the RCS under the number La Rochelle B 378 150 387 implements various treatments on personal data collected on the site.
By using the sunnysideofthedoc.com site, Users also collect personal data staff of their members and as such are data controllers. User contact details appear in their dedicated space.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Structure data;
- Data relating to members, according to the choice of fields by the User such as marital status, educational background, legal guardians, contacts in case of emergencies, sizes.
Doc Services collects personal data relating to the legal representative of the User during the creation of its space by the latter.
Users collect personal data relating to members when using the site sunnysideofthedoc.com. Users are free to choose the different data collection fields.
Purposes and legal bases of processing
The purposes of processing the personal data collected are:
- Contract management, invoicing, accounting;
- Sending information, events, commercial prospecting;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- For security and business continuity purposes.
- The legal bases of the processing implemented are:
- The performance of a contract (e.g. providing the requested service);
- Compliance with legal obligations (for example keeping opposition requests);
- The legitimate interest of the data controller (for example the security of the website, its adaptation to the navigation of the site visitor);
- The consent of the person concerned (for example to send commercial information);
Categories of recipients
The categories of recipients are the persons authorized and acting within the framework of their attributions:
Within the framework of the usual missions: the personnel in charge of the handover, the management, the execution of the contracts, including technical service providers, subcontractors within the framework of their missions,persons intervening in the contract such as lawyers, experts, court officers and legal officers;
As persons interested in the contract: the signatories, third parties interested in the performance of the contract.
As authorized persons in respect of authorized third parties: the courts concerned, the arbitrators, the mediators, the ministries concerned, supervisory and control authorities and all public bodies empowered to receive, the departments responsible for external and internal control.
This data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship between the User and Doc Services. Beyond, the data is archived for the period when the responsibility of each of the parties could be called into question before permanent deletion of the data.
The data is kept for the duration allowing to respect the limitation periods as stipulated in articles 2224 and following of the Civil Code and the retention periods for accounting documents.
The data collected as part of a request are kept for the time necessary to process the request.
The data collected in the context of commercial prospecting is kept until the withdrawal of your consent or deleted in the event of prolonged inactivity.
Cookies are kept for a maximum of 13 months.
Rights of persons
Any data subject has the following rights over their data:
- Permission to access ;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right of opposition;
- Right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to define the directives relating to the fate of his personal data after his death;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the CNIL in France.
During the consultation of the website, information concerning the visitor or relating to the navigation of the terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), are likely to be read or recorded in files “cookies” installed on the visitor’s terminal, subject to the choices expressed regarding cookies.
Some cookies can be placed or read without obtaining the consent of the people, namely:
- Cookies whose exclusive purpose is to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means;
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user;
Some audience measurement cookies.
Statistical cookies help website owners, by collecting and reporting information anonymously, to understand how visitors interact with websites.
The “Help” section located on the menu bar of most Internet browsers indicates how prevent accepting new cookies and how to disable all cookies:
For Internet Explorer™:
To understand how to control cookies, the visitor is invited to consult:
The CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser;
The YouOnlineChoices platform: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/
Disabling cookies may restrict access to certain features of the website of the data controller.