What to expect:
• Unique funding opportunities for the most exciting 42 non-fiction concepts to be pitched online to 300+ top-level international decision makers: commissioning editors from broadcasters and platforms, foundations, funders, sales agents and cultural institutions.
• 2021 digital guides to Documentary Buyers and Sellers.
• An excellent producer-to-broadcaster ratio, that fosters an invaluable networking and deal- making environment.
• Interactive lineups and showcases by France Télévisions, Arte, NHK, China Pavillion, Canal +, TF1…
• Expanded Meet the Executives sessions featuring Disney+/National Geographic, discovery+, PBS, Sundance Institute, Redford Center and even Ford Foundation…
• Two Talent Hubs shining a spotlight on new voices from Central and Eastern Europe and untold stories by women nonfiction filmmakers.
• Digital Crossroads
, a series of online industry meetings
developed in partnership with the French Institute in order to encourage bilateral collaborations, to spur the development of coproductions, to facilitate the export of French immersive works and to enable these creative and cultural industries to access new international markets.