DAY 1: Wednesday, June 1st
#1 Welcome to Newcomers [3pm-4pm UTC+2]
Are you attending Sunny Side of the Doc for the first time? Take advantage of our experts' advice and tips to prepare and succeed in your market!
- Laetitia Bochud, Director, Virtual Switzerland XR4Europe
- Pauline Mazenod, President, Windrose
- Mathieu Béjot, Sunny Side of the Doc
- Stéphane Malagnac, Sunny Side of the Doc & PiXii Festival
#2 Welcome to Pitchers [4pm-5pm UTC+2]
You're part of the Official Selection? Congratulations! Discuss with former SSD pitchers to maximise your chances!
- Marieke van des Bersselaar, Producer, Polar Star Films // Award winner SSD21 [The Click Trap]
- Srdjan Sarenac, Director & Producer, Novi Film // Award winner SSD21 [Cinema under Siege]
- Ruth Berry, Director // Award winner SSD19 [Scat Man]
Moderator: Jean-Jacques Peretti, Sunny Side of the Doc
DAY 2: Thursday, June 2nd
#3 Case Study: Sagrada Familia [2pm-3pm UTC+2]
Get to the heart of the matter with a case study on: "Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's Challenge" in presence of the film's producers.
- Stéphane Millière, CEO, Gédéon Programmes
- Isabel Raventós, Managing Director, Atomis Media
- Montse Armengou, Director of Non-Fiction Programs, TV3 Catalonia
Moderator: Mathieu Béjot, Sunny Side of the Doc
#4 Meet Xn Québec [3pm-4pm UTC+2]
Get a head start and meet already with the Canadian Digital Experience Producers Association.
- Sophie Couture, Executive Director, Xn Québec
- Isha Bottin, Project manager / programmer, Xn Québec
Moderator: Stéphane Malagnac, Sunny Side of the Doc & PiXii Festival