Company profile: The Science Museum Group (SMG) is a collection of British museums, comprising:
- The Science Museum in South Kensington, London
- The Science and Industry Museum in Manchester
- The National Railway Museum in York
- Locomotion in County Durham
- The National Science and Media Museum (formerly the National Media Museum and the National Museum of Photography, Film and Television) in Bradford, and
- The National Collections Centre Museum in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Job description: Head of Commercial Experiences at the Science Museum Group with responsibility for all public commercial activities across 5 national museums. Experience in managing a number of projects in the heritage sector and over 10 years’ experience in retail.