The international path to digital co creation
PiXii Co-Creation is the first European incubator for immersive projects, established as an international path of collaborative digital creation. With a duration of 24 months, PiXii Co-Creation is dedicated to the digital mediation and cultural innovation industries.
Coordinated by Sunny Side of the Doc, in partnership with Creatis, 2K Films and MUTEK, with the support of Creative Europe's Culture sub-programme, this new European initiative aims to initiate synergies between artists and innovative studios, key digital players and cultural institutions in order to develop international collaborative projects with immersive content. Applications will open on March 18, 2021.
Our common goals
- Build a transnational network of skills and collaborative projects
- Support international development of European companies in the creative and cultural industries
- Initiate new business models for co-financing innovative projects at an European level
- Foster international distribution of digital works
- Increase the visibility of digital culture players based on a cross-sectoral approach