Pour le Sunny Side of the Doc
Company + contact + stand number
Chez Espace Encan Quai Louis Prunier 17033 La Rochelle Cedex 1 France
From Wednesday 15th of June
9:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
From Saturday 18th of June – 4:00 am
Only with freight note duplicate
If you need to send videotapes, dvd, or any equipment to your stand, contact:
FILM AIR SERVICES – Alexandra
ZAC du Moulin
Rue de la Croix
Phone : +33 (0)1 34 38 63 02
Fax: +33 (0)1 34 29 94 14
>> From France
- Special delivery truck direct to La Rochelle.
- Packing cases will be provided free of charge.
- Pick-up service will be available for Thursday 16th June in Paris and in the rest of France.
- The delivery on your stand will be made on Sunday 19th of June.
- A Film Air Services local representative will be at your disposal at the market.
- On the last day, the goods will be picked up from your stand and delivered to your address.
>> From other countries
- Specific arrangements will be applied if formalities have been carried out before Tuesday 14th of June.
- AWB transport letter bearing the name of Film Air Services must be sent pre-paid. The forwarding will have to be consigned to address above.
Parking at the Encan Center
Light vehicles should be parked in the aquarium parking lot (requires payment) / heavy vehicles should be parked at the maritime museum.
Unloading at the Encan Center
The Grand Hall is at ground level, the same level as the unloading area.
Be aware: “Moving equipment” is not available, nor may be rented from the Organizer or the Encan Center. Please bring your own dollies, flatbeds, cadies, or any other equipment you may need to unload your materials, and please inform your independent delivery provider of the situation.
Storage at the Encan Center
The Encan Center is not able to store or keep empty containers during the Market, and storing materials or empty containers is not permitted in the exhibition hall. All exhibitors should remove materials and containers once they complete stand installation.