Call for Interactive Factual Projects
All narrative genres and all forms of interactive online digital storytelling are eligible: animation, fiction, factual, gaming, digital enhancement and webdocs across all platforms – applied to FACTUAL CONTENT.
The selection will be particularly attentive to innovative entries based on new technologies contributing to a strong documentary storytelling.
Therefore, this call is intended for innovative digital producers and creators who wish to bridge the financing gap of their multi-platform projects at an advanced stage of development, and increase their audience.
Why submit your project?
- The 6 best projects will be selected for public pitching
- You’ll be pitching in front of key Decision Makers and financing partners
- Duration of each pitch: 15’ (7’ for the pitch including trailer and 8’ for Q&A)
- One-to-one meetings will be organized the day after the pitch
- The best project will be awarded by our sponsors
Deadline for submissions is 30 APRIL 2015
Pre-requirements to submit:
- Participant must be already registered to Sunny Side of the Doc :
- After registration, you’ll receive a login to access the professional account and submit your project.
- Projects should be in development with at least one partner. If aiming at completion funding, you can already be in production or postproduction.
* A commissioned project is a project with a confirmed partner: broadcaster, fund, film institution, or distributor. You will need to provide written proof of the confirmed partner. The commissioned projects will appear full page in a separate section of the catalogue.
Submission process through your profesionnal account:
- Submissions must be done in English.
- You need to upload the following mandatory elements online by April30th 2015 :
> Synopsis (300 characters spaces included)
> Treatment (700 characters spaces included)
> Project HD picture (300 dpi)
> A 2-4 minute trailer with English subtitles max. 1 GB) – Formats accepted : .mov, .avi, .mp4 (.m4v is not accepted)
Please use Firefox or Google Chrome to upload your video. Safari is not recommended.
> 1 PDF file with: synopsis, budget, funding plan, commitment letters, treatment, short biographies of the author/director and presentation of the producer. And all the information that you consider useful in order to help the jury assessing your project.