> Decision makers
YOU ARE A DECISION MAKER AND WILL COMMIT TO “DECISION MAKER” ACTIVITIES DURING THE EVENT, PLEASE REFER BELOW FOR YOUR SPECIAL ATTENDANCE CONDITIONS.
You will receive your invitation to the 23rd Sunny Side of the Doc by e-mail in February 2012, as well as your new login and password to access your personal space on our website thus enabling you to confirm your presence at the market.
You qualify as a DECISION MAKER if you are one of the following:
- Commissioning Editor, Program Manager
- Buyer/Acquisition Executive
- Investor Distributor who co-produces documentary projects by investing at the start of the development of television / cinema / multimedia documentary projects.
- Institutional decision-maker funding and supporting television / cinema / multimedia documentary projects.
- Funding organization, foundation, NGO, financier investing diverse funds in television / cinema / multimedia documentary projects.
If there is any doubt as to whether you qualify as a Decision Maker, please contact us at email@example.com
DECISION MAKER ACTIVITIES : participating at pitch sessions and giving relevant feedback, attending one-to-one meetings following pitch sessions; joining small networking sessions with producers either newcomers and/or coming from afar.
You qualify as a DECISION MAKER, you may be registered free-of-charge (worth 500 euros).
You qualify as a DECISION MAKER and you commit to two (2) pitch sessions, followed by one-to-one meetings and will participate to up to 3 networking sessions, you may be registered free-of-charge.
Please note: an accreditation or a free invitation does not allow you to have films in the video library or projects in the catalogue, nor does it allow you to have a stand or a space under an umbrella stand.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org